Friday 10 August 2012

Our Pastel Strips of Aotearoa

I have used the yellow pastel for the sand with blue for the waves of the sea. The earth has made a rainbow going up to the orange sun. I have used many different colours.
Mrs Greenham says I have put lots of thought into the colours and it looks great. Well done Margaret













On my strip of Aotearoa patterns is the patikis and korus. It is earth to sky and my colours are yellow,blue, brown and green.The sun has orange circles. Mrs Greenham says my work is excellent and it shows earth to sky wonderfully.
Well done Trent.












`My strip of Aotearoa with the colours of yellow and green and brown and blue and dark blue. I made a sun and earth and waves. Mrs Greenham said this is great work.
By Mckenzie













I have a green mountain with the sun on top with orange sunshine. I used pastel. Mrs Greenham says I worked really well. Excellent work Alex

3 comments: