Wednesday 9 May 2012

Room One has been very busy in Term 1 Studying all about Plants.

Here are some of our stories about plants

My flowers are a plant and they are a bush. They are pink and green, It has very big green leaves. I feed it water and sun so it can grow very big and tall. The bees pollinate it so the bees can make honey.
by Robin


My flower by Mckenzie
Planting by Paul
We dug a hole. I looked at the soil. I took the plant out.


My flower by Loto
My flower is in my garden. It is in an orange pot. My other plant is big and it has lemon on it. It needs water and sun. There are other flowers on my plant. They are called daisies


My flower by Alex
I can see the orange petals on my flower.


My sunflower by Fasi
My sunflower was in the garden.
The Swan Plant by Fasi
I planted the swan plant in the garden


My sunflower by Trent
My Sunflower is big and long. It needs everything. I water my flower every day.
It has a long stem.


My flower by Serina
My flower is purple and dark pink. It has petals all over them. It is pretty and nice.
I water my flowerand I give it plant food. I give it warmth.


My flower by Angelina
My flower is in a pot and it is tall enough. When it is flat I water it. It is a beautiful plant and some bees come and get some honey for their family then they go to the plant next door. There are lots of flowers and they are colourful.


The Swan Plant by Newsam
We had a swan platn from Mrs Greenham. Mrs Greenham dug the soil. We put the swan plant in the hole, After that we went to class.


The Sunflower by Genesis
The sunflower is long.


On the Swan Plant by Litia
Yesterday I saw a butterfly on the swan plant. I saw the chrysalis hatching on the swan plant 
My flower by Litia
My flower is white I like it. This flower gets bigger and bigger.


N







1 comment:

  1. Plessius family12 May 2012 at 20:44

    Hi there,
    I enjoyed reading all these stories as well as the ones in the other blog. I like the way many of you have described the colours of your flowers, and also the requirements of plants (sun and water). Well done!
    Tsana (Robin & Karl's mum)
    PS Your kebabs looked wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete