Thursday 31 May 2012

We have been having lots of interesting activities and had lots of a visitors to our school and to our classroom. The Tamaki College Choir came to sing to us. They had beautiful voices and sang beautifully. We rocked and clapped along too. Some of the choir members sang and played for us as a group.They sang "Forever Young" They sounded like singers from New Zealand has talent.We thought the whole performance was awesome. They played the drums and sang and this was really great We really liked the beat.


We all really thought they could sing well and it was wonderful that they could come and share their talent with us

8 comments:

  1. I had so much fun when Tamaki College sang to us.

    Mele Langi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun listening to them sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plessius family1 June 2012 at 12:42

    Hi Room 1,
    What a wonderful opportunity you had, being able to listen to some wonderfully talented students, some of whom used to go to Glenbrae School! Maybe it has inspired some of you to think about music or singing as a career?
    Tsana (Robin & Karl's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room one, I really like this blog post because that was one of my highlights of the year so far. They had really great voices and I wish I could hear it again and I can because three people in the choir are my sister's friends. Well done room one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Room 1,I really like your posts about Tamaki College.It's so awesome I really liked it when they sang beautifully and perfectly.It was so awesome that they came to our school to share their talent I really enjoyed Tamaki College's performance and I like it how they sang.We are young by Fun it was lovely because it was making me think that Glenbrae School will always stay together through out the days and troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Room 1,I really like your posts about Tamaki College.It's so awesome I really liked it when they sang beautifully and perfectly.It was so awesome that they came to our school to share their talent I really enjoyed Tamaki College's performance and I like it how they sang.We are young by Fun it was lovely because it was making me think that Glenbrae School will always stay together through out the days and troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi room 1 I had A nice time with you on Thursday afternoon and with Tamaki College all of Glenbrae School had a great time wih then

    ReplyDelete